$179.00/night plus tax with breakfast; $159/night plus tax coffee/tea only.
Tucked away at the end of the second-floor hallway, the Chicago Room has a more secluded feel for your vacation to Columbus, Ohio. The room features a contemporary design with a “Windy City” theme. If you and your group desire your own private floor with no traffic from other guests, you may book both the Chicago Room and the New York Room (conveniently located across the hall). Enjoy the plush queen-size bed, crisp white linens, and spa-inspired en-suite bathroom.
- Glass walk-in shower
- Rainfall shower head and traditional wall-mounted adjustable shower head
- Immediate hot water via re-circulating hot water plumbing
- Heated tile floor
- Heated towel bar
- Open-shelf vanity with quartz counter tops
- Magnifying vanity mirror (5x)
- Hair dryer
- Night light
- Flat-screen TV with cable channels
- Bonded leather club chair
- Armoire with drawers
- Ceiling fan with remote control
- Desk/work space with bonded leather Parsons chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Luggage racks
- Built-in nightstands w/ bedside sconce lamps
- Both soft and firm pillows
- Wi-Fi/high-speed Internet
- Keyless electronic door locks (keys available upon request)
- On-site parking
- Breakfast: Continental-style with coffee, tea, juice, fresh fruit, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, sweet and savory pastries, and both hot and cold cereal.